Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Updates!

Okay, like I promised.... Here are some of my photos from all my Halloween decorations that I said I would share. I decorated on last Tuesday and it took me a good while, mainly because I had to detail clean the stairwell for the rats to go up!! But I enjoyed it and love how everything turned out!!
I hope your homes are filled with festive decor as well! :)

 I "made" cookies to celebrate!
 I adore mini pumpkins... They're so cute and kind of timeless seeming in a way. :)
 My full potions brew kit!!! I love this piece!

 I did have some store bought ones that I'd had and just added to the home-made ones for some color!

 I love my ghosts! Both bought at Wal-Mart for under $3!!!


 The jar is one of those "pet bat" things... Joc loves it! It's really cute!

 My place settings!
 Full table view for the holidays!

 One of many glitter webs I have!


I really like how my stairs turned out!! :)

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment