Friday, October 4, 2013

S'more Cake Please

These really remind me of s'mores and who doesn't LOVE a good s'more!!! I have been a Girl Scout my whole life and one of my favorite things at camp was always the Saturday night camp fires with those delectable treats, and songs and games! So many great memories were created on those nights with some of my best friends!! I loved going to camp! I can NOT wait for Jocelyn to be able to join the scouts!! I really hope she likes it! Her dad was a Boy Scout as well, so it's in her blood... Maybe!! :)


These delicious looking cupcakes look like something super unique to do during the fall for a party or celebration of some sort!
I unfortunately wasn't able to find a recipe. Boo. :(
I do know that the cupcake is chocolate, with a marshmallow filling, obviously. I just don't know what kind of icing they used here. I would guess a chocolate butter cream icing, maybe. You could totally make this your own, though!
We attend a small group every Wednesday night where we bring a dish to go with dinner... Being us sweet tooths we have brought a lot of desserts to far... I'm so putting these on my list for in the next few weeks to make and take with us!! I was considering going with the chocolate butter cream and then crushing up graham crackers and sprinkling them on top of the cupcakes! 
Either way, these babies look awesome! I can't wait to try them!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment