Monday, September 16, 2013

A Brief Halloween Sneak

Okay.

I'm hard at work drawing up an outline for my week long Halloween posts! I'm pretty excited about this... I can't wait to share these things with you! Each day (STARTING TODAY!!!)
I'll post one Halloween craft/DIY project each day that you can do to make your home a little more "spooky" for next month! Along with some tutorials and how-to's and helpful hints for making these fun projects!

These are all projects that are fairly easy to do.. I've (currently) already made most of them myself. You can even have your little helpers on some of them! I am working on some posts for fun Halloween crafts for the kiddos, too, that will probably publish the first of October! I just love Halloween... I always have! In my house growing up it was such a huge thing, mainly because my mom's birthday is ON Halloween, so we went all out for the holiday with decorations and parties and costumes!

I can't wait to share these with you later!!!
Enjoy your Monday!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment