Saturday, September 28, 2013

BIRCHBOX!!!

I would like to talk a little about something that I'm new to, but LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! 
Birchbox!

I received my first one this week, but have known about this amazing little treat for a while now... It's seriously amazing if you don't know what it is!
Birchbox is a company here to help you find new products to love for women and men! If you sign up with them you'll get a sample box once a month filled with new goodies every time to try out for your personal use! It's $10.00 a month!!!! I seriously thought it was going to be way more than that, one of the reasons I hadn't looked into this sooner.



Once you're signed up you create an account with them all about you and your personality and body! They ask about your hair type and complexion and products that you already love! It's so much fun! And I love getting a little present in the mail just for me and my needs!!

I LOVE Sugarbomb!!!! I was so excited to see this in my box!! This is seriously some of my favorite lip gloss!! :)


I'm looking forward to using this in the next week! I some serious curls in my hair and they can me incredibly frizzy at times, even with product, so I'm hoping I enjoy this tester out!!

 
 I have used this twice! It's a hand and nail cream/lotion. This makes my hands feel so soft and really helps the dryness I get from working all day. OH! And it smells fantastic!!


Both of these were in the "September surprise package." LOVE that color nail polish! I wasn't sure about it at first, but I tried it on and it looks so great!
My feet could severely use a good moisturizer on them... I can't find one that really, REALLY does the job great (like you get with a pedi) and I'm so hoping this is amazing!! It looks like it! Fingers crossed!!!!

That is the contents of my box this month! I'm pretty excited!!
If you haven't checked out Birchbox yet you SO need to! Go check them out: http://www.birchbox.com/
You won't regret it and it's so inexpensive... You won't even miss that $10 a month! I promise!!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment