Saturday, September 21, 2013

Glowing Eyes! - Halloween Day 5

I found this really easy Halloween DIY on Pinterest not too long ago... It looks like it'd be a really fun addition to the outside of your house for Halloween night.
Now... I have not actually made these yet. I was planning on waiting till Halloween to do so, but I'm going to do a test run tomorrow night to see if these eyeballs really can glow at night!
All you need are some glow sticks (red, white, green, or pink should do it), toilet paper rolls, masking tape, and scissors!
Cut out your eyes of choice, tape one end of the toilet paper roll, then break your glow stick. Once it's placed inside the roll tape up the other side so it won't slide back out!
Then find a visible place to set the eyes in your bushes and watch them glow!

I'm really hoping these work!! I was so planning on lining the bushes in our drive way with these. I promise I'll let y'all know whether this works or not late Sunday night!
If you happen to already know whether they do or not drop a comment for everyone to see!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment