Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flying to Neverland

I found this Neverland inspired dual party here at: http://catchmyparty.com
They split the party into mermaids for the little girls and pirates for the little guys!! How precious and such a clever way to combine the party for two kids to be able to enjoy it equally.

My daughter's birthday isn't until Feb. but I'm starting to look now for themes and she LOVES Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney Jr. This could be a serious contender for her party, with some modifications of my own. I love the idea of the cakes and decorations for the pirate's side of the party!







The first photo is the mermaid's cake... Isn't it gorgeous!?? And that treasure chest is so amazing for the little pirates to dive into!!
The invitations are so cute and then the ship..... I love it! The kids are actually able to sit it while the birthday boy is blowing out his candles.

Please check out more of these super cute photos from this party from a far off place where you never grow up!!
http://catchmyparty.com/parties/neverland-inspired-mermaidpirate

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment