Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mad About a Birthday Theme!!

Would you please take a look at this incredible Mad Scientist themed birthday party??!!?!! I'm dieing... It's just too precious!!!!!









AHHH!!! I'm totally loving the color schemes they're using in this, it's so fun for a little one's birthday party, or even a young kid! As well, I'm going to have to find out where they got the intricate back drop that seems to tie the whole theme together!
They used all kinds of cute little effects to pull this scene together, the rock candy test tubes, "Professor Hugo's Science Lab" invitations, and then the cute cake! I love the lab mice running around the top tier!

Go check out some more of these "mad" pictures and inspiration kickers here: http://catchmyparty.com/parties/professor-hugos-scientific-8th-birthday
That website is full of other creative party themes! I'm about to go start digging through it myself to see the gold I can find!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment