Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chalk Board Banner

I saw this on Catch My Party... It looks like so much fun!!

This project looks like so much fun!! You could use this for parties and holidays and all sorts of events... Know why?? Because it's REUSABLE!!!! I love things that you can make and then keep them to use again another time. It makes life so much easier when you have things like that laying around, too!

You'll need:
  • ½ - 1 yard of chalkboard fabric(depending on the length of your banner)
  • ⅛ hole punch
  • ⅛ inch eyelets
  • Eyelet setter tool, hammer, and setting mat
  • Ribbon or twine (3-4 yards)
  • Chalk and chalk marker
  • Banner template
  • Scissors

See, the FULL DIY for this awesome party addition can be found on Catch My Party's website..... right here: http://catchmyparty.com/blog/diy-chalkboard-fabric-banner :)
I just love that website! They've seriously made my life so much easier when it comes to planning parties now!!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment