Saturday, September 14, 2013

Introductions Are Needed

My name is Stephanie, I'm a young mom of a 4-year-old little girl (She is seriously precious... When she wants to be). I'm married to the man God intended for me to find, it's pretty amazing! :)
I'm also a "fresh" business owner, crafter, big time nerd, maid (meaning I do all the cleaning around here, good thing I enjoy it!), and cook.

Now, let me explain some things to you... When I say young I mean I'm only 23, and my daughter is actually my step-daughter, whom I love as my own! I married her dad almost a year ago, but I've been a big part of her life since she was a baby. And God did intend for me to marry him. He and I were the best of friends for around 3 years before we decided to quit ignoring our feelings for each other and take the next step. We are so happily married. I'm really hoping to help you, those of you that are interested, develop a Godly marriage between you and your loved one, too!
"Fresh"... No, not produce. New. I've started my own photography business, and I couldn't be happier that I finally did. I've been doing photography for a long time, since my early years of high school, and I have developed such a passion for the craft. I finally decided to start this grand adventure a little over a year ago, professionally, that is.
I am a HUGE crafter!! I have some serious plans for Halloween this year that I can't wait to share with you guys!!!! I'm thinking we're going to have at least a week long crafting excursion with Halloween DIYs!
I do most all of the cleaning around my home, I enjoy it though (most of the time). I've got loads of tips to share with everyone to help keep your cozy living spaces clean and organized! And I do cook, some. :) I really enjoy baking so much more, though! Now, my husband is an awesome cook... He loves to come home and cook most nights, which is pretty great in my opinion! :D
I'm also, like I said a "nerd." I play video games with my husband, I've read all the Harry Potter books over 3 times each, I LOVE Star Trek and Star Wars, I watch the Big Bang Theory, enjoy Lord of the Rings, I'm IN LOVE with Marvel's super heroes... I'm a nerd. And I thoroughly enjoy being able to share that quirky trait with my husband! 

So, you're now wondering WHAT this blog is going to contain in it, right? Everything and anything that might pertain to kids, cleaning, organizing, holidays, parties, crafts (of course), growing a Godly marriage, and maybe even a little food! ;) (Oh, and you MIGHT see a post or two relating to Harry Potter or Star Trek. :D :D)

I'm really just your typical mom in this generation trying to create a happy home and succeed in all things I want to do with my life and the lives of my loved ones!
I do hope you enjoy this and that it helps you and that you find inspiration in it for the things that you want to accomplish in your day to day lives.

Till next time!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment