Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Time Management for the Busy Mom

So, I just stumbled upon this blog for busy moms... it's really pretty cool. The blog sold me with it's advertisement for their "life wheel tool" and the "action sheets" that they have on their site! I'm such a sucker for planning sheets and the like, I love being organized in that manner of life. I try to plan out meals with a planner sheet weekly, I unfortunately lack in that one thing. (SERIOUSLY... It's horrible, I just can't seem to plan out my meals!!)
This blog has a lot of planning sheets on it for the organized mom, though!

The Life Wheel Tool that they have, they email to you once you join their mailing list. This is something that will help you manage your time better in ALL areas of your life. You print it and follow the instructions for it. It asks you questions regarding certain areas of your life and you give each a score at the end and then you get to start changing that area in your life for the better!! AND you have action sheets to help organize it!!! :)


Please go check this place out! The link is right over HERE: http://myprojectme.com/

- Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment