Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Crafts for Kids

I love autumn. It's my favorite time of year. My heart warms and glows at this time of year! I prefer the cold so much over being hot in the summer... I love fall! The sweaters, boots, hot chocolate, the leaves changing... It's perfect to me!!
What better way to celebrate fall than to do fun crafts with your kids! Here is a link to 20 really cool fall leaf crafts: http://bit.ly/1fuOS60
They have the painting with leaves (which I always loved!), they made leaf mobiles, a leaf fan, foliage friends (this looks super cute to do!!), and so so much more!
This is the leaf painting I mentioned above... It was always so fun to do. I think I liked the prospect of getting to play with that really think paint when we made ours in school!
This is the foliage friends!!!! Doesn't it look precious!! I think the kids would love to be able to go out and find leaves and then finish a picture with them to put on their walls!

I hope you enjoy these fall friendly crafts!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment